Tuesday, March 21, 2017

What you have been waiting for

Hi! So I am so excited to share my map that I have created that will guide me in my creation of my two trailers. My handwriting is a bit messy, so if you don't understand it, don't worry I'm going to type it soon. But I made it so that it will help me in both the filming and editing process. The biggest difference between the two is that the trailer focusing on character extends the more romantic aspect and it is more heavy on conversation. This will help the audience get to know the characters and create a perspective on them. This is contrasting the second trailer that focuses more on the girl's mission, to escape where she is being held captive. This will have more action packed scenes with her running and screaming. This will target a broader group of individuals to see the movie. What worries me the most at this point is how to capture those action scenes in an engaging manner. And my plan next before I start shooting this week is research on how to achieve this. Stay tuned :)



No comments:

Post a Comment