Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Reflection of filming process

  Hi guys! So I started filming this weekend and it went great! I filmed some of the romantic scenes from the trailers and it went great. In the beginning I thought I was going to be filming throughout the entire process but because of a problem the we encountered I ended up playing the lead role as the female. At the moment I was a bit upset that I had to play the lead but as the filming process began that afternoon I was very happy that it ended up being this way. That way I knew exactly the way I had to act in order to portray the character the way I wanted to in my film. Thus far, I haven't made any changes to the project, but if changes were to happen they would be minor.


  So for this week I plan on shooting the bigger scenes which include me being kidnapped and me trying to escape. The only problem I have thus far is the location. I haven't been able to find a location that is similar to what I'm imaging in my head. But hopefully by the end of this week I will get that resolved. And as I promised you guys, here is a video that gives a glance of what we did during the first day of filming. Hope you guys enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment