Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Idea slowly arising

  Hi! So today I met with a group of my classmates to talk about the progress of our projects and the direction in which we are headed. As I was talking about mine, one of my classmates gave me the idea to do the two trailers on each of the point of view of the two protagonists. This sparked an idea to make one trailer using the female protagonist where it is more thriller and romantically based while the second trailer using the male protagonist be more horror like. This will aid in reaching a large group of people that have different taste in movies to appeal to my storyline.
  Additionally, this week I will be posting on different films that I will be watching during the course of this week to get more inspiration and a more clear perspective towards what I am going to do and how I will be executing it. Many of these movies that I want to watch have specific elements that are found within the movie that hopefully will give me a clear understanding of how to portray this towards my target audience. So hopefully I take a lot of important information so I can truly do the best that I possibly can with this project. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment