Thursday, March 9, 2017

Official Storyline


Hi! So I have decided my official storyline. I want to narrate a story of a boy and a girl who are in a relationship that is close to coming to an end. The female protagonist breaks up with her boyfriend but he doesn't take the break up well. He becomes obsessed with the idea that they are not together and decides to do everything to get her back. But the actions he takes rapidly go from romantic to creepy.  The actions reach an extreme when he decides to kidnap her and from then on the girl's purpose is to escape. This movie brings a culmination of different elements including romance and thriller. This will aid to expand my target audience and make the movie that much more interesting and intriguing.
 What I have still left to figure out is where she will be kidnapped. I am looking for an area that is creepy and isolated to show the difficulty in her getting out. This will leave room for intricate shots and plot twists towards what she has to do to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment