Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Day Has Come

Hi! So I am so excited to say that today is my first day shooting! Start a bit early will help me get a full understanding of what direction the process is heading and it will let me determine whether it is envisioning what I was picturing. The scenes that I plan on shooting are the more romantic elements of the trailer. These parts include the parts that show more in depth the relationship. I am hoping that I create a good representation of each of the characters and foreshadow the events that will come without giving too much away. For instance, I would like to hint that the male protagonist is very controlling and obsessive to give a more of an understanding when he kidnaps her. Other parts that I would like to film is when he convinces her to take her to dinner so he can drug her and take her away. So I will update you guys as soon as I got footage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment