Monday, March 13, 2017

Weekly Schedule

Hi! So today I'm posting my weekly schedule. The two main topics that I want my two trailers to revolve around is one on genre and the second is the two main characters and their relationship. And I think throughout last week I gathered plenty of information on genre which led me to have a clear image of what I want to do for one of the trailers. But I'm lacking information towards the two protagonists, which is why I want that to be one of the two main topics I want to accomplish this week. This is gather information from other movies and trailers and notice specific techniques which they utilize to create the sense of the characters but not give too much away. The second task I would like to get done is have a good sketch of the trailer that deals with genre. I would like the sketch to include shot angles, dialogue, and idea of the nondiegetic music throughout the piece. This will aid in seeing what I should include and extract as the information of characterization starts coming in throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment