Thursday, March 17, 2016

Research on Cypress Bay

  So today I am wanting to dedicate a great amount of time to research done in the place in which I will be filming most of my film. Where will i will be shooting most of my film is in Cypress Bay High School. Cypress Bay is a very diverse school which is located in Weston, Florida that has over 4,400 students. Having so many students, allows theres to be a lot of room for diversity in the actual film. Being that thus far I haven't chosen the background information for each student, doing it in an area that has a large variety gives me room to do these changes.

This is some of the information which I found of the school that will benefit me for my film.
     - National Ranking #206
     - Total Minority Enrollment (% of total) 62%American Indian/Alaskan Native Enrollment (% of total) 0.5%Asian Enrollment (% of total) 4%Black Enrollment (% of total) 3%Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander (% of total) 0.02%Hispanic Enrollment (% of total) 53%White Enrollment (% of total) 38%Two or More Races Enrollment (% of total) 2%
    - Male 51%
    - Female 49%
    - Grades Served     9-12th grade






"Cypress Bay High School Overview." US News. U.S.News & World Report, 6 Sept. 2015. Web. 17 Mar. 2016. <http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/florida/districts/broward-county-public-schools/cypress-bay-high-school-4760>.













http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/florida/districts/broward-county-public-schools/cypress-bay-high-school-4760

No comments:

Post a Comment