Monday, March 28, 2016

Starting to film! :)

Hi! I am so excited to announce that I recorded the first seconds of my film Sunday morning. My goal was to have many shots that can establish where the setting of the story was going to take place. I took many shots of the cars passing by, people doing exercise, and other individuals doing their everyday activities. Additionally, I got footage of my two main characters talking. Because it did not come out how I wanted it to be, I think I will repeat the scene in a hallway in my school. In a way, I am glad this occurred because doing this it will help the audience have a better insight of Cypress Bay.
   This can easily take the first minute and thirty seconds of my film, including the dialogue. But this greatly depends on how much footage I can get and how much my actresses can speak in a very natural way for such a long period of time. And the reason as to why I only want this to be included in my film opening is because I don't want to overwhelm my audience with so much information in such a short period of time. I believe doing this it will only allow make the footage flow in a way in which can resemble cinema now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment