Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Introduction

Hi! My name is Isabella Gimón and I am more than happy and excited to welcome you to my blog. In my eyes this is my journal that I am sharing with everyone to show my entire process in making my two minute opening. In my point of view, this has to be the funnest project that I have ever done. This is because of the unlimited amount of possibilities that I can do, and yet still be qualified to get a good grade as long as it is engaging to my target audience. In addition, it allows me to input all the information that I have acquired throughout the course and put it into a big screen. And the best part, it allows me to create an entirely new and creative piece that nobody has ever seen.And since its on a topic that I will choose it will only make me want to work harder so I can accomplish my goal. Which is to finish this project knowing that I did everything in my power to make its best 
     The only issue I am truly having is figuring out a specific genre. Unlike other people, I am lucky enough to have thought of movie ideas since December so I do have many in mind. Most of my ideas are based on a romantic genre, so at least I know I will probably be going that route after I investigate more about. But so far that is truly what I have so far. Hopefully by the end of this week I get inspired and get a much more detailed and structured storyline. This will then benefit me by allowing me to start choosing the different shots and angles and locations in which I would like to film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment