Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Journey of my Film Opening

  Yesterday, as I was finally putting together all the videos to come up with the first seconds of my film opening, I realized how much work editors put in to come up with good content. Which made me realize the little amount of appreciation that many don't give to people who work in this area. This has led me to learn so much about the importance of different takes and how each can lead to a more profound thought as to how the production is seen. One aspect which I feel benefited immensely is taking many different angle shots of the same thing. This gave me the ability to change my mind in many different circumstances, and not feel worried about having to retake the same thing again. Moreover, it gave me the ability to get into deeper detail what I wanted in each frame of my entire film opening.
 I also had the opportunity yesterday to create the name for the company which is making my film opening. The name that I came up with is Dreamland Films. And the studio is called Skyline. The background that I decided for the parent company is a scene of waves crashing, I inputted the sound of birds and waves crashing, I inputted the sound so the audience can really capture where it is taking place. Additionally, whenever the audience hears the sound again they associated it with the company itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment