Monday, April 4, 2016

Purple Planet research

   Hi! So the due date for the project is extremely near, and I feel extremely confident thus far in my progress and in the project itself. There have been many obstacles that have come in my path, including an issue in the editing process of the video itself but other than that I believe I am in the right track to finishing this project in a very successful manner. Moreover, I officially know the song which I want to include in my opening film which is not copyrighted and really expresses the overall idea that I want to bring to Cypress Bay.  Which is an exciting school with a lot of diversity from its students and faculty, as I said before in a previous post. Where I found the song was in a website called purple-planet.com, and it is called Ecstasy. The song itself incorporates many guitars and different melodies to create that uplifting feel. Which stress that even further into my film opening. So far, I don't know what part of the song I want to include in my film that will all depend when I start editing tonight and putting it together. But so far that is the only difficulty that I have come across. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have the opportunity to publish a post on what I have done thus far in my opening film. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment