Monday, April 3, 2017

Slowly finishing

Hey guys! So I started editing today and it has gone great. The trailers seem to have the potential to work well together to promote this movie. Additionally, it doesn't give too much away but does give enough information that will hopefully leave my audience wanting more. As of now, my biggest concern in the non-diegetic music that I will be implementing within my trailer. Thus far, I haven't found anything, but with all honestly, I haven't looked as much as I should. But hopefully sometime this week when I start looking at more websites I will find music that will connect really well with my scenes. I also wanted to let you guys know that I finally decided what I wanted to name my movie. The name of the film will be called Escape. I think that it is a short name that is powerful and summarizes the purpose of the story, which will aid people who in the future see the poster and haven't seen the trailer have an idea of what it's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment