Sunday, April 9, 2017

Almost there..

Hi guys! So I wanted to give you guys an update on everything. I am almost done with my trailers and websites, now it's a matter of putting the finishing touches on that aspect of the project. Now the two parts of the project that I have to focus on for the next couple of days will be the CCR and poster. I am very excited for you guys to finally see the finishing project. It has definitely been a rough couple of weeks putting everything together but overall I am very happy over the learning outcome this project has brought. I can honestly say this is one of the few projects that have truly helped me in educating myself in the world of film and hopefully my finishing project is a reflection of this. So my next posts will be of my final project...  can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment