Friday, April 7, 2017

Poster idea

Hi guys! So the other day when I was finishing my editing for the day, I was looking at the Girl on the Train  poster, and I got an idea to do something similar for my poster. When I saw it, I loved the mysterious element it evoked and the little information it gave away towards what the movie was about. This gave a need for the individual who was seeing the poster to look up the trailer to know more about the plot of the movie and who was a part of it. Additionally, I really liked the attention to detail within the poster that is reminiscent towards what one will see in the film. For instance, the quote that can be seen in the poster, "What you see can hurt your", is symbolic towards the idea that in the film there are scenes that can potentially hurt the protagonist. Another aspect that I really like is the train track that is seen in the left side of the poster. This is giving significance to the train, which is being emphasized in two aspects, within the title and the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment