Sunday, April 2, 2017

DONE!!...well not quite

Hi guys! So I am so excited to announce that I am done shooting! I was shooting the entire morning on Saturday and it went great. I brought a paper with very specific instructions towards what I wanted to shoot which made the process that much more efficient. Additionally, my friend, Angela Mujica,  was recording Tomas (the male protagonist) and I throughout most of the shooting process. This was helpful because she gave feedback towards how specific scenes were being portrayed which gave me a better insight towards technical problems that might occur in the future. Personally, I think that everything went amazing because everything looked better than what I envisioned in my head, which made me extremely happy!
  In this post, I also want to give a big thanks to Tomas Vilas for being an incredible actor and being so patient throughout the entire process. I would also like to thank Angela Mujica and Paula Marchan for shooting the scenes in the different locations throughout the week and for constantly giving me feedback towards what I should improve within my project.



No comments:

Post a Comment